Tailor Made London offers tailored suits for the discerning gentleman.
Tailor Made London believe everyone should own a tailored suit so our desire is to offer high quality bespoke tailoring at an affordable price.
Unlike Off-the-peg high street suits made in standardised sizes for mass production, all Tailor Made Tailored suits are individually cut from a unique pattern and hand-finished using only the finest materials for luxurious comfort and fit.
We at Tailor Made London firmly believe our Tailored garments should also reveal something of the character of its owner and as such, every detail is uniquely designed by you. You have complete control over every design feature of your suit from the colour of lining to the number of pockets and buttons.
We offer many options and unique touches free of charge
– Choice of over 200 Jacket Linings
– Over 100 Buttons types made from the finest horn or mother of pearl
– Real Working Cuff Buttons as standard
– Contrasting Coloured Buttonhole stitching for that subtle individuality
– 20 Different under collar colours
– Monogramming of your Name, Initial or Special Date inside your jacket
– Choice of Lapel and Pocket styles
– Shoulder Type for those that would like something soft and natural or Classic and sharp.
One of the most important choices you will make whilst designing your suit will be your choice of fabric. Tailor Made London proudly offer over 3000 seasonal fabrics from the finest British and Italian weavers on Savile Row, such as Holland & Sherry, Dormeuil, Ermenegildo Zegna, and Loro Piana.
As with all Tailor Made London custom suits, we understand the importance of your suit ‘fitting you like a glove’! Entrust us with making your custom suits and we guarantee your delight and satisfaction. If you’re looking for a tailored suits but can’t spare the time for multiple fittings, tailored suits from Tailor Made London may be exactly what you’re looking for.
A big thank you for my DJ. Fits perfectly, looks great and feels luxury. Awesome job.- June 2013
Book an appointment online or call us on 020 75 66 00 77.
[vCitaMeetingScheduler type=widget height=90]