(1) General Disclaimer (1.1) Tailor Made London Ltd fulfil a customers order in accordance with our obligations under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Sale and Supply of Goods to consumers Regulations 2002.
(2) Use of Products (2.1) All Tailor Made London Ltd garments are solely for personal use and we will not be liable for any loss resulting from commercial use of our products. (3) Legal Jurisdiction (3.1) All our customer contracts are governed by English law and shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(4) Payment (4.1) Payment of the price shall be made in full upon the date of the order.
(5) Quality (5.1) Due to the uniqueness of every garment, it is not possible to guarantee that the finished item(s), especially those with distressed finishes, will have exactly the same colour, pattern, weave and finish as the item viewed either in store or on-line. (5.2) If the customer is not satisfied with the quality or fit of the ordered item(s). Tailor Made London Ltd will, after inspection of the goods, follow a policy of repair or replace and finally refund. (5.3) Tailor Made London Ltd warrants that the garment description will correspond with the description indicated and agreed on the confirmed order form. (5.4) Use of the Tailor Made London Ltd website implies that all terms and conditions concerning orders, as outlined here have been accepted and agreed to. (5.5) A tolerance of 2cm shall be applied to the pattern measurements that relate to the manual measurements. (5.6) Tailor Made London Ltd will alter garments with no charge if any of the pattern measurements that relate to the manual measurements is incorrect by more than 2cm.
(6) Defects (6.1) In the unlikely event that a manufacturing error has occurred, Tailor Made London Ltd will follow our repair, replace or refund policy as outlined. (6.2) We will require you to return the garment to us for inspection. (6.3) Tailor Made London are not liable for defects resulting from a customer not following our care instructions.
(7) Customer cloth (7.1) All customers choosing to use their own fabric for their garments made by Tailor Made London are obliged to, on demand and where necessary provide additional fabric where necessary. (7.2) Tailor Made London Ltd has sole discretion on whether the cloth is deemed faulty or not.
(8) Weight Gain/Loss (8.1) Tailor Made London Ltd manufactures each garment according to measurements taken by the body scanner and measurements taken manually during the scanning. (8.2) Tailor Made London Ltd shall not be held liable for any size variations due to weight gain or loss.
(9) Order cancellation (9.1) The customer must check the order form and confirm all the details are correct at the time of purchase. (9.2) It is understood that an order once finalised and confirmed, cannot be cancelled upon the commencement of the manufacturing process. In the circumstance where the order consists of multiple garments, the start of the manufacturing process commences with the first suit. (9.3) Any agreement to cancel is at the discretion of Tailor Made London Ltd. (9.4) Any changes must be made to an order within 24 hours of the order confirmation. Making a change within the 24 hours of placing the order does not guarantee that a change can be made. Tailor Made London Ltd will, where possible, endeavour to make the desired changes. (9.5) Tailor Made London Ltd cannot accept returns on the basis of a change of heart on the part of a customer. (9.6) Neither can Tailor Made London Ltd accept returns where the customer requests a change to an existing order and Tailor Made London Ltd cannot fulfil that change. In the event of a dispute between the customer and Tailor Made London Ltd over the details of the order, the details on the original order form is taken as the final order.
(10) Returns and Refund (10.1) As the ordered goods are custom-made, they can neither be returned nor refunded, and the standard 28 day refund policy does not apply. This does not affect your statutory rights and does not apply to faulty goods. (10.2) Requests for returns or refunds must initially be supported by proof of purchase. (10.3) In the case of refund, the client will be eligible for a full refund less the cost of any shipping costs previously incurred as these are considered complete at that point. Tailor Made London Ltd retains full discretion on whether a product is deemed faulty or not. (10.4) Orders will only be refunded by the original method of payment less the cost of any credit card fees.
(11) Deliveries (11.1) All orders must be paid in full prior to delivery. (11.2) It is understood that the turnaround and dispatch of orders may vary depending on fabric availability. All indicated turnaround times are estimated and Tailor Made London Ltd will endeavour to meet as close as possible the average turnaround time of between 4 and 6 weeks. (11.3) Tailor Made London will not be responsible for delays resulting from situations within the customer control, such as the recipient not being available to accept delivery, or incorrect delivery details supplied.
(12) Gift voucher (12.1) A Tailor Made London Ltd gift voucher can be exchanged for goods available in-store or on-line. (12.2) Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. (12.3) If goods purchased total less than the value of the gilt voucher, any balance will be left as a credit on the customers account , and can be redeemed against subsequent orders.