The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Perfect Tailor Made Wedding Suit
Your wedding day is a momentous occasion, a celebration of love, commitment, and the beginning of a beautiful journey together. It's a day when everything should be perfect, and that includes your attire. While your partner will undoubtedly steal the show in their stunning wedding dress, it's equally essential for you, the groom, to look your very best. A perfectly tailored wedding suit is the key to turning heads, exuding confidence, and making a statement on your special day.
We understand the significance of this moment, and we're here to help you look your best, feel your best and be the best dressed on your big day.
- Expert Craftsmanship: Our suits are crafted by highly skilled artisans with a passion for perfection. They have honed their craft over years and are dedicated to creating a wedding suit that is an impeccable fit and a true reflection of your style and personality.
- Endless Options: When you choose Tailor Made London, you have a vast array of fabrics, designs, and customization options at your fingertips. We work closely with you to understand your preferences and provide suggestions to create a suit that is uniquely yours.
Personalised Experience: We believe that your wedding suit should be a personalised masterpiece. Our tailoring process involves getting to know you, your style, and your preferences to ensure that every stitch, button, and detail is a reflection of your personality and your big day.
- Quality Assurance: At Tailor Made London, quality is our top priority. We use only the finest materials and work meticulously to ensure your wedding suit will not only make a statement on your wedding day but also stand the test of time.
Now that you know why Tailor Made London is the perfect choice for your tailor-made wedding suit, let's delve into the guide for choosing the perfect one.
- Know Your Style: Your wedding suit should reflect your style, personality and the setting of your wedding. Colour is the most obvious thing to consider but so too is climate, type of venue and theme. Summer weddings suit lighter weight wools or linens in lighter colours, winter weddings are best suited to darker colours and heavier more textured fabrics.
Measurements Matter: Accurate measurements are the foundation of a well-fitting tailor made suit. At Tailor Made London, we take precise measurements to ensure your suit fits like a glove. This is where the true benefit of custom tailoring shines through. We always take preference into consideration so it’s important to know how you want the suit to fit.
Choosing Fabric: Fabric choice is a pivotal decision and probably the most time consuming part of the process as we offer a vast selection of materials (in the region of 6000) from luxurious wools and silks to more breathable linen or super soft cashmere blends. Our expert tailors are on hand to help select the right fabric for your suit.
Explore Customisation: Tailor made suits are all about customisation. You can choose everything from lapel style, closure, pocket design, lining colour, type of button and even free embroidery of your initials or wedding date. This is where your personality can truly shine through and make your suit one of a kind.
- Timeframe: Custom made suits take time to create. Be sure to start the process well in advance of your wedding date, as it typically takes 6 weeks to craft your suit. Rushing the process can lead to disappointment, so we advise placing an order about 12 weeks from your wedding date. We offer free consultations all year round to help give you an idea of the process and to get a head start on what fabrics and design to consider when you finally come in to place an order.
Now you have all the information you need to start your Tailor Made suit journey! Feel free to contact us with any questions or simply book an appointment in our showroom to find out more.